The Interrogation of Adam Pollo
- Chamber Opera in One Act
Completed in May 2012 The Interrogation of Adam Pollo is a chamber opera for tenor, percussion, cello, clarinet and live electronics. John Upperton performed the tenor role at Tête à Tête: The Opera Festival in August 2012.
See below for low resolution score extracts and video extracts from rehearsal. Complete documentation available under the password protected portfolio tab - get in touch if you would like to see/hear more.
To find out much more visit the website.
Extracts (not fully staged)
- Pg. 8, bar 108 - Pg. 13, bar 170
- Pg. 19, bar 11 - Pg. 29, bar 144
- Pg. 32, bar 165 - Pg. 38, bar 243
- Pg. 42, bar 16 - Pg. 48, bar 37
- Pg. 52, bar 28 - Pg. 55, bar 72